ForumsNewsIntroducing our Toodledo Brand Identity

Introducing our Toodledo Brand Identity
Bridget K

Posted: Aug 13, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Hey Toodledo users,

This is Bridget, your visual and interactive designer. Over the past year we have been working tirelessly to re-evaluate and identify our new design style and today we would like to share the results of this exploratory process with our users.

We started by digging deep to ask ourselves what is the core of Toodledo as a brand. In the process we discovered a lot about our goals as a company as well as who you are as a user. We took that information and translated it into an identity system that communicates who we are, and where we hope to go in the future.

Today we are releasing our official Toodledo Brand Guidelines. Please feel free to explore these pages to get acquainted with our new branding. If you want to share or write about Toodledo, you can download logos and promotional images as well as read verbal guidelines as to how to represent our brand and describe our products. This page is a working document and will be updated and improved frequently.

Toodledo Brand Guidelines: http://toodledo.github.io/styleguide

We express our gratitude at how patient everyone has been in waiting for a redesigned interface for your Toodledo Tasks section and iOS mobile application. By establishing this strong design foundation we now have the tools and insights required to bring this redesign to Tasks.

Your feedback is always appreciated and we look forward to hearing what you think of the new look as well as what you would like to see more of in the future. Please feel free to post in this forum thread or send your thoughts via email to [email protected].

Thanks, and happy Thursday.

:)

Bridget

This message was edited Aug 13, 2015.
alexandremrj_2

Posted: Aug 17, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hello Bridget,

I think its a great first step to have the Toodledo Brand Guidelines, and well done. This lays the foundation for all design and allows everything to move along faster.

I must say that I like the new identify, with strong colors without removing the content, and I love the icons. I also love the 3 bars, that rotate 90ยบ when the sidebar appears in the right side menu - think you will use it more (wink, wink, the tasks sidebar maybe).

Following this, when can we expect the change in the iOS logo for the do with the circle around it? Because in the iOS app we are not talking only about tasks but about everything else...

Congratulations on all this work.
Jim_1404874244

Posted: Oct 19, 2015
Bridget, I've really enjoyed watching your work unfold. I'm a longtime Toodledo user and it has gotten so much better in such a short time.
Thanks for releasing the brand guidelines. Helpful for me as I work in digital and it's an interesting brand guidelines example. Probably not a high-priority, but a blog post with screenshots of the site before and after and the process you followed to figure out where to start and what to do first would be amazing. I'd love to share this with the developers and other marketers where I work. Without the context of where you guys started, where Toodledo is now, is hard to appreciate.

This message was edited Oct 19, 2015.
GSP1963

Posted: Oct 22, 2015
Great work. Toodledo definitely brought the right person onboard with your hire, Bridget. Thanks for putting your heart and soul into the product. It shows.

This message was edited Oct 22, 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.