ForumsNewsToodledo for iOS 3.3.2

Toodledo for iOS 3.3.2
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 26, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
An update is available now for our iOS app.

+ Fixes a bug in the Lists section where the "note" cell was sometimes un-editable
+ Fixes a bug in the Lists section where the "date" cell selected the wrong date when clicking the calendar for European users.
+ Fixes a bug in the Outlines section where a newly added item may not always save immediately.
+ Fixes a bug in the Outlines section where a link inside an item may not have been clickable.
+ Fixes a bug with button colors when the Accessibility option "Button Shapes" was enabled
+ Fixes an issue where the sync progress bar was hidden behind the settings window.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/iphone.php

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.
Dave Campbell_1397658655

Posted: Sep 30, 2015
Hi I have downloaded the new version but I am still unable to edit some of my tasks on IOS iPhone 6 plus.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 01, 2015
There is one remaining bug that we are aware of that prevents the task's note from being displaying properly in some scenarios. We have submitted a fix for this to Apple already for review. Is this the problem you are having, or something else?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.