ForumsNewsAndroid App Update v5.9.3

Android App Update v5.9.3
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 15, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Today we have released a free update to our Android app with the following bug fixes:

+ Fixed a bug where sharing an image with Toodledo would cause Toodledo to crash
+ Fixed a bug where Google Now "Note to Self" used with Toodledo was causing duplicates
+ Fixed a bug where editing a subtask was causing duplicates
+ Fixed a bug where editing a task note and then tapping to edit another field without saving the note was causing the note changes to be lost.
+ Lists, Outlines and Habits updated with a number of small bug fixes
LALG

Posted: Apr 18, 2016
Score: 1 Reference
Hi Jake...

I´m having some issues with the reminded based location feature by long time ago... do you know when this issues will be fixed?

Thank you...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 18, 2016
We are looking into this.
Ron Heiby

Posted: Apr 27, 2016
Have you experimented at all with Android "N"? I have a pre-release on an Android tablet, with Toodledo app identifying as 6.0.0, and it refuses to sync. It says that authentication is failing with a "5" code. I tried wiping data and deleting the account, then re-entering login, password, and 2FA code, but no improvement. Meanwhile, Toodledo 6.0.0 is working just fine on another Android tablet still running "M".
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 27, 2016
The same thing happened when M was in pre-release, but then when M was released everything worked. I think that the pre-release versions of Android are just buggy.
apastuszak

Posted: Jul 07, 2016
Having the same issue on N. Using an app lik Due Today that syncs with ToodleDo works just fine.
PepperToni

Posted: Jul 10, 2016
Jake, do you know if this widget issue has been addressed yet? http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/21569/-99077/locale-android-app-plugin.html
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 11, 2016
Not yet. Sorry
fiona.c

Posted: Jul 16, 2016
Just catching up on 'news' and see this update, which is now up to 6.0.0 according to my phone.

BUG: the "Habit" section now does not remember what you have entered previously and seems to require internet/download every time it opens. So it is incredibly slow to update.

ALSO I seem to be losing data regularly since this update (ie tick boxes in mobile version yesterday, and today, showing nothing).

I'll watch it carefully now I know there was an update... see if I can nail what happens. But the slow thing, thats just plain annoying.
dkeller913

Posted: Jul 26, 2016
When I archive a folder on the desktop version it is still visible on the android app. Is there a way to make archived folders not show up on the android app? Better yet are there plans to be able to archive a folder from the android app. Ideally I would be able to use toodledo exclusively from my phone but without the ability to archive folders and use saved searches I cant quite get there. I have used toodledo for many years and whatever other apps I try I always come back to toodledo because of the flexibility in how I can configure it to work for me. Thanks for a great product.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 26, 2016
We'll look into it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.