ForumsNewsToodledo Tasks redesign ready for public beta testing

Toodledo Tasks redesign ready for public beta testing
pawelkaleta

Posted: Oct 22, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Can you please double check the settings for number of tickets beta testers can create to report issues with the New Layout? When I try to prepare another ticket I receive the message "You already created enough tickets today. Please allow us respond to your current support tickets before you make more." while on below page it is mentioned that "As a beta tester you are permitted to create unlimited support tickets." (http://beta.toodledo.com/info/beta.php)

Thanks for checking.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 25, 2016
Everyone is limited to one ticket per day. This is to prevent our small support team from getting overloaded. As a beta tester, you can make your daily support ticket an unlimited number of times. If you have multiple bugs to report, please put them all into the same ticket. Thanks!
pawelkaleta

Posted: Nov 08, 2016
Today the New Layout keeps loading my tasks ("Loading 90%" message) and can't finish this action. Is anyone having a similar issue?
Duo

Posted by pawelkaleta:
Today the New Layout keeps loading my tasks ("Loading 90%" message) and can't finish this action. Is anyone having a similar issue?

Yes, it's been that way for me for a little while. I reported it to Toodledo last week.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Try clearing your browser's cache and reload the page.
Duo

Posted: Nov 09, 2016
Posted by Jake:
Try clearing your browser's cache and reload the page.

Thanks, that solved the issue (actually I cleared all cookies and browsing data from Toodledo).

This message was edited Nov 09, 2016.
Olivir2015

Posted: Nov 10, 2016
Oh, this solved my same issue too. I had actually to reset the whole IE 11 to it's default settings, clearing the cache was not enough.

The beta looks very good, except for contexts and searches not returning any tasks on IE 11.
pawelkaleta

Posted: Nov 10, 2016
Yes, clearing cache solved my issue too.
pawelkaleta

Posted: Nov 11, 2016
Posted by pawelkaleta:
Today the New Layout keeps loading my tasks ("Loading 90%" message) and can't finish this action.

Yes, clearing cache solved my issue too.

Today, early morning the New Layout showed only 4 tasks and now it is still loading them (stuck on 90%). Nothing helps, clearing cache, changing the browser etc.
Is anyone having a similar issue?
cspence

Yes - I have the same problem. Data unable to load with new tasks activated.
Stuck at 90% and doesn't change

Tried clearing cache, history and other data - no effect on the problem.

This message was edited Nov 11, 2016.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Clearing your cache should have solved it, but I put in a some extra checking, so the 90% bug should be fixed now.
pawelkaleta

Nope, still doesn't work. I've tried with Chrome, Firefox and IE. Clearing of cache doesn't help, still stack at 90% on each browser.

Old-beta and non-beta work fine.

Duo

Posted by pawelkaleta:
Nope, still doesn't work. I've tried with Chrome, Firefox and IE. Clearing of cache doesn't help, still stack at 90% on each browser.

Old-beta and non-beta work fine.

Does the new Tasks beta work if you use a Private or Incognito window?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If you are stuck at 90%, please create a support ticket so that we can get some more details about your situation. We want to solve this.

pawelkaleta

Posted by Duo:
Does the new Tasks beta work if you use a Private or Incognito window?

No, it doesn't (also stuck at 90%). I tried Incognito on Chrome and Private on Firefox.

Posted by Jake:
If you are stuck at 90%, please create a support ticket so that we can get some more details about your situation. We want to solve this.

Ticket created.
cspence

Loading Issue (90%) appears to be resolved for me now

Olivir2015

Posted: Nov 14, 2016
Yes, and now even context view works on IE 11, so we are getting there...:-)
lotsapoppa

Posted: Nov 15, 2016
Can the community please get an update on the beta and when it might be officially released?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 16, 2016
We've been fixing lots of bugs, but we are near the end of what we know about. Right now. we are finishing up the "Collaboration" component of the new Tasks section and then we'll have another round of beta testing in preparation for a release.
jamezzz

Posted: Nov 17, 2016
Are Keyboard Shortcuts still being worked on in Beta? I found that the Quick Add Task (Q) shortcut isn't working in the Beta using Chrome browser.

This message was edited Nov 17, 2016.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.