ForumsNewsNew Tasks section can be the default now

New Tasks section can be the default now
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 19, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
For those who like the new Tasks section, it is now possible to make this the default section that you go to in Toodledo. If you want to do this, head over to your account settings and scroll down to the "Default Views" section where you can make the change.
smon

Posted: May 20, 2017
Score: 3 Reference
Fantastic. Thanks Jake and Team.

This message was edited May 20, 2017.
pawelkaleta

Posted: May 20, 2017
Great, thanks!
Salgud

Posted: May 22, 2017
Thanks for continuing the great work!
Adrien Beau

Posted: May 24, 2017
Excellent, thanks!
gpeixoto

Posted: May 26, 2017
Sorry you may delete this message.

This message was edited May 26, 2017.
hanpa.no6_2

Posted: May 26, 2017
Good job!! Thanks!!
therealmikewallace

Posted: Jul 08, 2017
Great work on the new interface. There seems to be a bug though: I have Toggl integrated, and if I indent subtasks I get an extra toggl icon, then if I un-indent I get another toggl icon again, making 3. This pattern repeats.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 10, 2017
You need to contact Toggl about this. They are in charge of their browser plugin that does this. We cannot control this.
john.t.todd

Posted: Jul 16, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
Yuck!. The new layout and interface is Yuck. Too slow and to difficult to add or complete tasks. Can I go back to the old view?
Δημήτρης

Posted: Jul 17, 2017
Score: 3 Reference
I like the new interface, thank you.
steve

Posted: Jul 29, 2017
I keep setting the default to the new interface and saving, but it still comes up with the original version. Any suggestions? Anyone else experiencing?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 31, 2017
Its probably because you are clicking a bookmark to get to Toodledo and the bookmark is pointing directly to the old interface. Try editing your bookmark to just "www.toodledo.com" and then it should go to your default location.
Spencer Pablo

Posted: Aug 01, 2017
I really like the new layout. The only thing I am finding, however, is that I now need to double click on the dates to get it to take and close the month calendar. For instance, when I have a task that I want to change to tomorrow (from today), I click on the Due Date section where "Today" is selected. Then I click on the "Tomorrow" option. That date window stays open and will not close, despite me clicking on "Tomorrow" already. I have to double-click on "Tomorrow" for the date selection window to close.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 01, 2017
You can also click on tomorrow and then move your mouse outside the popup and wait a second, or click outside the popup. This is the same behavior as before and is done to allow you to also change the due-time or alarm if you wish before the popup goes away.
steve

Posted: Aug 02, 2017
Posted by Jake:
Its probably because you are clicking a bookmark to get to Toodledo and the bookmark is pointing directly to the old interface. Try editing your bookmark to just "www.toodledo.com" and then it should go to your default location.

That was it, thanks!
marcel

Posted: Aug 04, 2017
Score: 2 Reference
I absolutely love the new UI. Especially the way the goals are now shown so you can see the difference between long and short term goal.

I've had a paid subscription for 7 years now and I still think Toodledo is the best task management tool there is.

Fantastic work guys!
Tracie2602

Posted: Aug 07, 2017
Loving the coloured priorities, makes a huge difference, Thank you
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 07, 2017
Unfortunately, this isn't possible, but it is on our to-do list. However, we do not comment on timeframes for implementation.

Thanks
Piers Eames

Posted: Aug 17, 2017
Have just been experimenting with the new layout. One issue for me is that I always work in Calendar mode. Now, the new Calendar column on the left takes up much more screen width. Is there an option to have the new features but a narrower calendar column?

David.

This message was edited Aug 17, 2017.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.