ForumsNewsFeature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans

Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
cal.sun

Posted: Oct 10, 2019
Score: 3 Reference
Dave A - Thanks for the instructions. I did the upgrade. Nothing to add as it was a free account that was upgrading. It went smoothly.
mdhuang1

Posted: Oct 13, 2019
Score: 4 Reference
Thanks for the info. I subscribed to StackSocial and immediately received a 10% off code.
So I basically paid $36 for 5 years. It only worked on a new free account.
It is very easy to migrate to the new account. Just download a backup from the old and then restore on the new account.

Please don't be alarmed if you only see one or none tasks right after the restore. It takes some time, maybe 0.5-1 hour for the system to process all data and sync with the front end. Just wait and log in again.

- Mark
mdhuang1

Posted: Oct 14, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
JUST A REMINDER:
Today is the last day you can get the deal from StackSocial. Act now!
Very easy to set up a free account and copy over all you data. Totally worth it!
jzamoras

Score: 2 Reference
Posted by mdhuang1:
JUST A REMINDER:
Very easy to set up a free account and copy over all you data. Totally worth it!

not really... that deal has been at least a 3 months available, and they have sold a just few dozen... my feeling is this is just a quick money grab and run
pawelkaleta

Posted by mdhuang1:
JUST A REMINDER:

Toodledo is dead. I'm sorry I'm the one who make you aware of this, I wish it wasn't true but I'm affraid jzamoras and all other users mentioning a quick money grab are right.
mdhuang1

Posted by pawelkaleta:
Posted by mdhuang1:
JUST A REMINDER:

Toodledo is dead. I'm sorry I'm the one who make you aware of this, I wish it wasn't true but I'm affraid jzamoras and all other users mentioning a quick money grab are right.

I just took a gamble with a little money and wouldn't blame anybody if it doesn't work out. I have been using it for 9 years and hope for the best!
jzamoras

My silver sub is good for another year, so I'll wait until there are real improvements.

This message was edited Oct 14, 2019.
marcemobile_3

Posted: Oct 15, 2019
Posted by mdhuang1:
Thanks for the info. I subscribed to StackSocial and immediately received a 10% off code.
So I basically paid $36 for 5 years. It only worked on a new free account.
It is very easy to migrate to the new account. Just download a backup from the old and then restore on the new account.

Please don't be alarmed if you only see one or none tasks right after the restore. It takes some time, maybe 0.5-1 hour for the system to process all data and sync with the front end. Just wait and log in again.

- Mark

What an excellent idea! I'm looking into it myself. I see the offer is still available for the next 6 days. However do note with Toodledo Backups it does not include the following as quoted by Toodledo:

"...The following things are not currently included in the backup: custom booklets, file attachments, deleted tasks, goal chains, and account preferences."

So I guess these items will either need to be excluded or added/linked again.

Take care now, mseeya
jana.bobrikova

Posted: Feb 11, 2020
Hi, I payed for one month, a couple of days ago, money was taken from my account (06.02.2020), and yet I'm still here as a 'free' subscriber, can't even create a ticket because of it. Tried to reach toodledo by email, and Twitter, and there's no response.... I did received an email about the councellation of my subscription, 'after a month' of use, which didn't happen.... Could somebody please tell me what's going on, and make it right?!! And tell me how I am suppose to contact someone responsible and able to help me with it. I was happy with toodledo in the past, was going to try it again for a month to see if I should subscribe for a year... And now I'm stuck with this.
Jana B.
jimk222

Posted: Feb 11, 2020
Jana B,
Fellow user here. As you've been away for a little while things have slowed to a halt, there was a leadership exodus, Anant G has rarely made an appearance on these forums, but claims to still be working to support the software (no evidence for many months though). Sorry to hear of your frustration. I don't know what to suggest than what you've already done. Perhaps work with your credit card company to dispute the charges?
Jim
c5000nc

Posted: Feb 12, 2020
I finally pulled the plug and switched to ZenKit, which is totally open architecture to let you design it like you want. Unlimited fields, name them what you want, 7 or 8 different types of fields, Table view I use, but also Kanban based on field labels you create, Mind Map, Gantt if you have start and end dates, calendar, list, and more. You can name labels in label fields whatever you want, and select more than one label in a field for any To Do 'item'. Very intuitive to create and use. Easy importing via csv.

They are based in Germany and are extraordinarily responsive to questions and suggestions, in perfect English. Their product development is extremely robust, compared to apparently non-existent with TD. The only missing elements, they are working on, are Android multi-select like Ultimate To Do List has, and multi-level sort (like TD's 3 levels). But, multi-select is more robust on ZenKit than TD, so I just do it on the computer vs Android.

Date range selecting isn't quite as robust as TD, but that's easy enough to work around for now.

ZenKit has been around less than 5 years, and is already a great application that will only get better.

I reached out to Anant again a week ago at his ToodleDo email address, with no response. He may not even be there any more.
KBC1-Gold-Expired-May2020

Posted: Feb 17, 2020
Please make a note that there is another forum on the same topic, totally independent from ToodleDo, that you can also use.

In the event that this ToodleDo discussion forum stops working for some reason, this independent one should continue for awhile...

Look here >> https://tinyurl.com/upqg86v

The link above will direct you to a Slack group.
john.ness

Posted: Feb 21, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
I opened a ticket and apparently Toodledo is working on new apps and features. Communication should start again. No dates given though. There have been lots of changes (in the company).
Anant G.

Posted: Mar 04, 2020
Posted by john.ness:
I opened a ticket and apparently Toodledo is working on new apps and features. Communication should start again. No dates given though. There have been lots of changes (in the company).

“Yes, john.ness is right we are still here working actively on new apps and projects, as I’ve just posted to our Blog and our News forum about that.

This is Anant Gupta, acting CEO. Please accept my sincere apologies for not communicating until now. We were so busy with staff changes and technology development work that we completely ignored these communication channels. But those changes have settled nicely, and we’ve got some exciting new apps in the pipeline. We’ll announce details on those very soon.

Thank you to those who have hung in with Toodledo and had faith in the product. I agree with many of you that it is by far the best task-management software available, and it deserved a better communication flow than I gave it, but we are on it now! You’ll see regular posts now, both here in the forum and in the Blog.

By the way, my title is acting CEO (acting because we are still deciding about what to do with that position), but I am also the technology and product lead, those are my main roles in fact. Send your product and technology questions to me.

So yes, we are moving forward rapidly. We have a solid team of programmers working on new apps & website and I think you’ll be very pleased with what we are about to release!

Anant Gupta
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.