iOS 3.4.1 Update
Hi Toodledo Users,
I want to start with first apologizing with everyone for the last update. We are extremely sorry for all the inconvenience caused from the last update. Some users had issues with their data being wiped out. We always suggest our user to sync their data from the apps to our server so that they have a backup. We still have a ticket open with apple to figure out what happened with the data but it is taking way too much time.
We decided to roll out an update as most of our users are already syncing their data with our servers and new update is very necessary to solve the open bugs. Having people to download the beta version is not a good solution.
Toodledo v3.4.1 has been rolled out in the app store now.
Few steps that you should follow before updating to the new app:
1) On your current Toodledo App Settings, go to synchronization and then Account Login. See if you have account linked with Toodledo app or not.
2) If you have account linked, go to our web-version : toodledo.com on browser to see if all your data is there.
3) Delete the old app, download the new app from app store. Then go to settings --> Synchronization --> Enter Account Login.
4) All your data should be restored.
There are two small open bugs in the app which will be fixed soon and update will be rolled out:
1) Multi-line layout.
2) Sorting of tasks based on special characters.
Thanks for all your feedback, we are working hard to bring a better and stable product of Toodledo. If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach out to me directly on my email : [email protected]
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.