ForumsNewsUpdated Firefox Addon

Updated Firefox Addon
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 21, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Firefox 3.6 was released today, and we have also updated our Firefox add-on for compatibility.

http://www.toodledo.com/widget/firefox_plugin.php
petad7

Posted: Jan 21, 2010
Great! It works just fine!
Thanks!
jzamoras

Posted: Jan 22, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
Firefox 3.6 was released today, and we have also updated our Firefox add-on for compatibility.

FF keeps asking me to upgrade after the upgrade...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Try removing the addon and then re-adding it.
jzamoras

I did it, no luck
Ben

Would love to see some enhancements to the plugin, such as simple things like having the "Remind Me" dropdown on the "Add Task" page, and improving the date picker to show a calendar...

I use the plugin more than the web site.
darren

Posted by Jaime:
Posted by Toodledo:

FF keeps asking me to upgrade after the upgrade...

Same here. I've also removed it and added it again with no luck.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yeah, I was just able to reproduce the re-install bug. Strange. I just uploaded a new copy of the plugin, and it doesn't seem to have that problem anymore. Try reinstalling or upgrading it one more time and that should take care of it.

Sorry.
Transisto

still no "remind me" ...

This message was edited Jan 22, 2010.
Vin Thomas

Posted: Jan 23, 2010
Posted by Transisto:
still no "remind me" ...

Or star...
darren

Posted: Jan 25, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
Yeah, I was just able to reproduce the re-install bug. Strange. I just uploaded a new copy of the plugin, and it doesn't seem to have that problem anymore. Try reinstalling or upgrading it one more time and that should take care of it.

Sorry.

Yep, one last update seems to have fixed it.

Thanks.
alaia

Posted: Feb 19, 2010
ive installed this plugin twice and can't get it to work. whenever i submit a task, it never makes it to the website. nothing happens. I tried entering several asks, uninstalled and reinstalled the add-on and still no luck.

any suggestions? I'm using the latest version of firefox
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 19, 2010
Have you entered your Toodledo email/password into the addon's settings window? It needs this to sent the task to your account.
alaia

Posted: Feb 20, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
Have you entered your Toodledo email/password into the addon's settings window? It needs this to sent the task to your account.

Yes, I did that right away. When I right click to "Todoodle Something" all my info shows up (folders, goals, etc) - so I know I'm logged in.

I thought their might be a delay, but 48 hours later, none of those items have populated my list.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 20, 2010
Have you used the advanced search page to look for them? The task might be added, but is being hidden by a filter here on the website.
alaia

Posted: Feb 21, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
Have you used the advanced search page to look for them? The task might be added, but is being hidden by a filter here on the website.

I just tried the search feature AND turned off the filters and the tasks still don't show up :-/
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 22, 2010
Hmm. It must be a conflict with another Firefox Addon. You might want to try turning the other ones on and off temporarily to see if you can get Toodledo to work again.

I just tested the addon myself, and I couldn't reproduce the problem that you are describing.
jervis

Posted: Feb 24, 2010
Just installed the Firefox add-on, but the shortcut for adding a new task (Alt+Ctrl+A) doesn't work. Adding a new task by selecting Extra/Toodledo does work. Any suggestions for enabling the hotkey?

And Alt+Ctrl+S (for the sidebar) also doesn't work, I just found out.

This message was edited Feb 24, 2010.
alaia

Posted: Feb 24, 2010
Posted by jervis:
Just installed the Firefox add-on, but the shortcut for adding a new task (Alt+Ctrl+A) doesn't work. Adding a new task by selecting Extra/Toodledo does work. Any suggestions for enabling the hotkey?

And Alt+Ctrl+S (for the sidebar) also doesn't work, I just found out.

Those shortcuts don't work for me either.
divingtony

Posted: Mar 01, 2010
I'm having the same problem on my work computer with Alt+Ctrl+A but not the sidebar shortcut. That works fine. Also, they both work fine on my home laptop. They both have updated Firefox. Any ideas on ways to make it work?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.