ForumsNewsTranslators Needed

Translators Needed
Bart Verwijst

Posted: May 16, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
If any help is needed with the Dutch translation, I'll be glad to help.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 16, 2010
Anyone can help. Just head over to http://www.toodledo.com/translate/index.php
ITAL SI

Posted: May 18, 2010
English: Zing Zang
Description: This is a descriptive name for one of the alarm sounds.

Tootledo, I see that the completion of italian translation is 99%, but I do not understand what missing.

These is one only sentence at the final of the page (Zing Zang), and its background is red (or peach) but it's no possibile to insert any sentence, any translation. I don't see any texbox.

Can you please control it?

Thanks
offsky - test Post deleted
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 18, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for reporting this bug. It has been fixed.
Studio

Posted: May 19, 2010
Score: -1 Reference
Posted by Toodledo:
Thanks for reporting this bug. It has been fixed.

Yes but it continues to give us 99% even if the translation of Zing Zang is avaible, why ?
ITAL SI

Posted: May 19, 2010
OK, NOW THE ITALIAN TRANSLATION IS 100% COMPLETE!!

Toodledo, now it's up to you!
graziano

Posted: May 22, 2010
Ok, it's ok for ITALIAN translation. I agree that some words (as TAG, TASK)could be leaved as in english, or translated in a way more friendly for not-so-technical users. But it's a individual preference, and it's hard to match everyone's feeling. So, go with the translation done now.

This message was edited May 22, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 24, 2010
Thanks for all the hard work helping us translate Toodledo. We have been testing out the translations in our iPhone app, and we discovered some things that we were forgetting to translate. We have also added some new functionality that now needs to be translated.

So, if you have a chance, please help us translate the last few phrases so we can get these into the next update.

Thanks
gmehmetay

Posted: May 26, 2010
When you need help for Turkish translation I'll help.
ITAL SI

Posted: May 26, 2010
I think that italian translation is almost finished. I invite all italians users to check what we have done and please vote the preferred translation for each sentence!
Renato Carvalho

Posted: Jun 14, 2010
Where is the portuguese option? :-)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 14, 2010
We'll start working on that when we get our current set of languages finished and tested.
drakontia

Posted: Jul 05, 2010
Hi, Toodledo.
me, Japanese translater.

All of translattion on Japanese, done.

I hope you that you check the translation and you upload immediately the localization of Japanese.

Cheerful!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 05, 2010
Thanks. We will get this into the iPhone app as soon as we can.
drakontia

Posted: Jul 19, 2010
Hi,Toodledo

The rest(or added?) of translation on Japanese has done.

We completed all work?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 20, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the help. We'll get it updated as soon as we can.
settenano

Posted: Jul 21, 2010
I have started helping on the translation to Italian.
I'd like to have the chance of using the iPhone toodledo in english, if I want, though.
I couldn't find a way to switch language.
settenano

Posted: Jul 22, 2010
A couple of notes about the italian translation:
1- Toodledo, please note that, unlike English, Italian have different words depending on the gender, and that any word has a gender (we don't have neutral). Sometimes a sentence can be translated in 2 different ways depending on what it is attached to. This could lead to mistakes if not dealt with.
2- Please, fix ASAP the word cantrassegnata with the correct contrassegnata in the iphone application. It is driving me nuts!
Ann

Posted: Jul 23, 2010
I've added a Dutch translation to every English string that was still left blank.

I see that 'next action' has been translatedn, but I keep asking myself if Dutch-speaking GTD-users will feel comfortable with 'volgende actie'. I guess that 'Next Action' has become really international...

Some (shorter) strings have been translated with the first letter of every word capitalized (as is done in English), other strings aren't. It would be more coherent to choose for one of the two options, and not mixing them up.

One English string is 'seimannualy', I think this is meant to be 'semiannualy'? (I have translated it as such...)

This message was edited Jul 23, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.