ForumsNewsiPhone/iPad app Version 2.0.4

iPhone/iPad app Version 2.0.4
lstein

Posted: Aug 10, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
Dear Toodledo,

Thanks so much for a great product. A small feature request (with apologies if this is not the appropriate place to post it). It would be really nice if the app badge number could respond to filters, perhaps optionally. Right now, the badge count excludes completed tasks (great) but includes future tasks (frustrating).

Perhaps another approach to the same frustration would be to allow the hotlist to be defined not only in terms of (1) priority and (2) upcoming due date, but to exclude future tasks.

Once again, many thanks!

luke
Peter S...

Posted: Aug 11, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by lstein:
Dear Toodledo,

It would be really nice if the app badge number could respond to filters, perhaps optionally. Right now, the badge count excludes completed tasks (great) but includes future tasks (frustrating).

+1 Hear, hear!
JPR

Posted: Aug 11, 2010
Posted by lstein:
....It would be really nice if the app badge number could respond to filters, perhaps optionally. Right now, the badge count excludes completed tasks (great) but includes future tasks (frustrating).

Perhaps another approach to the same frustration would be to allow the hotlist to be defined not only in terms of (1) priority and (2) upcoming due date, but to exclude future tasks...

Settings > General > Application Badge > Overdue & Due Today

Won't that work?
Peter S...

Posted: Aug 12, 2010
Posted by JPR:
Settings > General > Application Badge > Overdue & Due Today

Won't that work?

For me, no. I use starred tasks an would want non-hidden starred task count showing.

This message was edited Aug 12, 2010.
Brian Anderson_2

Posted: Aug 17, 2010
Why do deleted tasks still appear with a reminder on my iPhone 3gon OS4. I could have deleted the task weeks earlier as the task had been completed but it still comes up with a reminder on the day the task was originally due despite the task not showing in my overall list of outstanding tasks ? I also use the web version of Toodledo and have it synced with my iphone list. It's very annoying !
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
jeffq07

The Toodledo IPhone App is much better now that my notes from the web are now on the Iphone app. The only thing missing for me now that keeps me using the ToDo and Notebook Iphone apps are the missing button to quickly filter by Context when I am on the road or at home.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You can filter by context. Just tap where it says "Hidden Tasks: ###"
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.