Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 01, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
It is in the pipeline.
Xxx_2

Score: 0 Reference
I would like know why the updates of Toodledo no longer occurred since May 20 ... were once much more common ... since this date, May 20, no more news of updates occur... thanks, keep up the good work!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We are working on something big that takes longer.
damien.hartmann

Posted: Jul 16, 2011
I take this thread as an opportunity to say +1 for the Toodledo Android app ;o)
I currently use a shortcut to the mobile site, with the usual limitation of not being able to access it when there is no network coverage.
mps7408

Posted: Jul 16, 2011
Posted by Andrew A:
I know... u wonder how many people use a service you use (when so few people you know in the real world use it*) and then you see it listed as a top paid app on your iphnone's app store or you see this...

*turned a couple of people onto toodledo... just can't seem to get the Mrs. to give it a go though.

Hey,
Its funny you said that the Mrs. wont try it out! My fiance had the same problem for about a month...and now... IM ADDICTED! Tell her I said...From one woman - to another - this app is truly amazing! If you wont try it for him.. try it for me! lol! :) I promise you will love it! ( Try on computer first if you have any doubts about the phone app! Thats what it took for me :)

This message was edited Jul 16, 2011.
kgorosh

Posted: Jul 27, 2011
what about color coding the different folders? Is that on the "to do" list for toodledo?
pele

Posted: Aug 07, 2011
Must I pay for iPhone App when I am a subscriber of web-based Toodledo?
Purveyor

Posted: Aug 07, 2011
The Toodledo iPhone app is available only through the iTunes App Store. This a restriction imposed by Apple for all iPhone/iPad apps.

There is no free version of the Toodledo iPhone app.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.