ForumsNewsSome more updates...

Some more updates...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 19, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Some more updates

1) Collaborators can now re-order your subtasks if you have given them permission to edit your list.

2) The Statistics bar graph can now show stats for "No Folder" as well as "Any Folder".

3) It is now possible to construct an advanced search using the start-time.

4) It is now possible to construct an advanced search using a rule with a specific relative date. For example, if you want to search for all tasks due "tomorrow", you can now do this with the "Due-date is in 1 day" search rule, and it will always show tomorrow's tasks. This type of search used to be possible by combining multiple rules, but this should make it easier.

5) Based on feedback about our last update, we realized that we made a mistake with adding the control+left/right keyboard shortcuts. It turns out that the left and right arrow keys have browser and OS specific functions that we should not have tampered with. So, we have removed the control+left and control+right keyboard shortcuts. This shouldn't be too much of a problem, since they were the same as using the tab and shift+tab keys anyway. Control+up and control+down will remain, so you can still fully navigate using the keyboard.
Andrew A

Score: 0 Reference
#4...

thank you.
Alan

Score: -1 Reference
I will be the most ecstatic camper the day that you allow us to access our saved searches through our mobile devices, specific via the iPhone and iPad Toodledo app. Say it's coming soon. Please.
Andrew

I will also be a happy camper when you add saved searches to the iPhone.
PeterW 

Posted by Toodledo:
4) It is now possible to construct an advanced search using a rule with a specific relative date. For example, if you want to search for all tasks due "tomorrow", you can now do this with the "Due-date is in 1 day" search rule, and it will always show tomorrow's tasks. This type of search used to be possible by combining multiple rules, but this should make it easier.

Can you please expand on this a little? I already have a saved search using "Due Date is in the next 1 days". How does "is in the next" differ from "is in"?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
"Is in the next" is a range of dates. "Is in" is a single date.

"Is in the next 2 days" means today, tomorrow and the next day.
"Is in 2 days" means not today, not tomorrow, but only the next day.
phyllis.neill

Posted: Jan 20, 2011
I cannot tell you how much I appreciate Toodledo's transparency on upcoming features and currently released developments. This is SO vital on an ever-changing product like this. LOVE all the company participation and communication.
lite1

Posted: Jan 22, 2011
I am keyboard shortcut enthusiast. Please edit your earlier thread OP from several days ago to reflect how the new shortcut actually works - this will avoid confusion for people.

I had not been to forum for a month and initially read earlier thread, then fortunately looked at this one as well. If I had simply tried things immediately I would have thought it was a buy, but indeed the keyboard combo was changed then modified.

Love the improvements and TD. Shortcuts make my work more efficient.

You might want to add to your list of short cuts that one can access via "?" that shift+? will close that tip.

This message was edited Jan 22, 2011.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.