ForumsQuestionsInternet Explorer 9 Jump List

Internet Explorer 9 Jump List
olinbg

Posted: Mar 16, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I didn't see this after a forum search, so I figured I'd mention that the new IE 9 Release features a great jump list feature on the Win7 taskbar.

It would be great to see Toodledo add support for the main top-level views (Hotlist, Folders, Tags, etc.) to this jumplist.

Here's one site that goes through the changes necessary to make to a site:

http://blog.reybango.com/2010/09/16/how-to-add-internet-explorer-9-jump-lists-to-your-site/

Love to see this in a future release.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 17, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
Branton Boehm

Posted: Mar 27, 2011
I just pinned Toodledo to my taskbar, so I'm looking forward to this. Will it automatically start working for me or will I have to unpin/repin it to my taskbar after it's implemented?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 27, 2011
I don't know. We haven't explored this yet.
jpezzimenti

Posted: Apr 07, 2011
Posted by Branton Boehm:
I just pinned Toodledo to my taskbar, so I'm looking forward to this. Will it automatically start working for me or will I have to unpin/repin it to my taskbar after it's implemented?

You will not be required to un-pin and/or re-pin the Toodledo.com website as the JumpList stuff is defined within the code. So, what this means is that once (or if) Toodledo.com has added JumpList support to their website(page), the most you should need to do is to refresh the page just incase the browser is still using a cached version of the page.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.