ForumsQuestionsAdd option to have "Notes" button in Grid mode

Add option to have "Notes" button in Grid mode
Salgud

Posted: Apr 18, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
The new button to switch between grid mode and multi-line mode is great! It's making my life much easier. And having the Note button in grid view to show/hide notes is great too. Now that I have these options, I normally use my task list in multi-line view, with details hidden. When I want to see the details, I click on the Mode button to change to Grid mode so I can see the details all on one line, because it's easier to find or sort by a particular detail that way. So now, I only use Multi-line mode when I have the details hidden to get a less cluttered screen. This works great! Best of both worlds. Thanks to TD for this great improvement in the UI.

I suggest you add an option to have the "Notes" icon there all the time, whether in Grid or Multi-line view. So even when I'm in multi-line view, with Details hidden, I could still click on the Notes icon and see my notes, without having to switch to Multi-line view to see them.

Anyone else who would find this useful?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 18, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.
Salgud

Posted: Apr 19, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks!
Germo Görtz

Posted: Sep 16, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
is there a chance to get the notes icon in multi-line view? I can't find a way how to display the note for only one item in multi-line mode.
Salgud

Posted: Sep 16, 2011
Score: -1 Reference
The Note icon is there in multi-line view if you click "Show Details" in the icons at the top.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.