ForumsQuestionsGoogle Calendar

Google Calendar
Dirk

Posted: Dec 29, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I have added the toodledo tasks as a calendar in google. Works fine, the todo are displayed correctly.
BUT - if I change a todo in toodledo after it has been created and added into the google calendar, google will not update the changes.
Like: If I move it to a new date, or change the title - google will completely ignore that.
Any idea?

Love,
Dirk.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 30, 2008
This is because Google only refreshes the iCal subscription once a day, or less frequently in some cases. If you want Google to refresh quicker, please let them know that this is a feature that you want. There is nothing that we can do to make Google refresh it faster.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=23

This message was edited Dec 30, 2008.
Dirk

This is - unfortunately - not the answer to my problem. Even after 3 days my altered tasks are not updated, whereas newly added tasks are already added.
My problem is not, that new tasks are not added to google.
My problem is, that altered tasks, that have already been added to the google calendar (eg changed date or title) are not updated at all, even after a week.
Can you help me on that?

Love,
Dirk.

This message was edited Dec 30, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If you look inside the iCal file that we generate, you'll see that edits to tasks are instantly available in that file. For some reason, Google is very slow to pick up those changes. Unfortunately, this is how Google works and there is nothing that we can do to fix this. Please try contacting Google and letting them know you want better iCal subscription support.
Dirk

O.K.
I´ll do that.
Thanks.

Dirk.
Francesco

Posted: Jan 20, 2009
Dirk, have you contacted Google about this issue? Have you received any reply?

Thank you in advance.

\Francesco
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.