ForumsQuestionsAll computers can't log-in on the Mac to Toodledo?

All computers can't log-in on the Mac to Toodledo?
lawlist

Posted: Jun 04, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
All of my computers cannot log into Toodledo with the Todo Sync for Mac. Are the log-in servers of Toodledo down since yesterday afternoon? When will they be operational again? Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 04, 2011
Our login servers are not down. The problem must be with Todo Sync, which is a 3rd party tool. You'll have to consult that company for support.
mark.pedretti

Posted: Jun 05, 2011
@keith_david_bershatsky,

I'm guessing you are using the Appigo Sync Toodledo Module? I'm having exactly the same problem: when Appigo Sync runs, I get an incorrect login information error. The admins are right that the problem likely belongs to Appigo. If you watch your network activity (with a program like Little Snitch) you'll see that Appigo Sync makes two calls: one to activation.appigo.com and the other to api.toodledo.com. The problem seems to lie with the first call, because I tried blocking it and Appigo Sync wouldn't proceed further. I've got a support ticket in with Appigo about this, but I don't know when I'll hear back from them. I even tried registering for the free trial of their service to see if they had started requiring a subscription to make it work -- no difference. So it looks like something changed on their side in the last couple of days and there's nothing to be done but wait at this point. I'll post back anything I hear.
mark.pedretti

Posted: Jun 06, 2011
I'm sure you figured this out too, but it looks like Appigo got their ducks in a row this morning. Whatever they did, my Toodledo Sync appears to be working just fine again.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.