ForumsQuestionsre-styling

re-styling
fnuno888

Posted: Jan 04, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
if u look at other web-based applications like todos, most have a cleaner more appealing look. I think u could improve toodledo's, i have a pro account but when i first looked at it i didnt stayed for long, only after being frustated with the todolist app i was using and searching again through several eventually i tried again toodledo. That first impression is important is this type of industry, people are searching around w not much time, open a bunch of sites see through screenshots/benefits etc if its worth to signup and then after using it for a while might buy the 'plus/pro/upgraded' version for extended functionality or simply supporting the project.
tarch

Posted: Jan 04, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I somewhat agree. I discounted the app originally due to its look. However, I took a closer look about 9 months ago and it truly offers the features I need. I also appreciate the new themes, which have improved the looks IMHO. At the end of the day, the features override the looks....but a revamped look would probably draw more customers.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.