ForumsQuestionsHow to change due date for defined tasks

How to change due date for defined tasks
Ravi

Posted: Jan 05, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Toodledo,

I've searched through your forum and could not find an answer to this issue. It seems once I create a task, I can no longer change the due date via the online website by using a mouse. However, I can change the due date using toodledo or todo on the Iphone. Also, it can be changed by typing directly into the due date field via the keyboard. Am I doing something incorrectly? I've listed the steps to reproduce.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Create a task with a due date
2. Using the online toodledo website, try changing the due date by selecting another date in the pop-up calendar widget via your mouse
3. The due date is not changed.

Workaround

1. Workaround_1: you can type in the date in the due date editable field and that seems to work.
2. Workaround_2: Using my Iphone (toodledo or todo app), I have no problems changing the due date

Browsers: Tried on two different browsers
*Firefox
*Chrome

This message was edited Jan 05, 2009.
Ravi

I figured out what I was doing "incorrectly" with the mouse. It seems that after the calendar widget pops-up, you have to double-click on the date. Typically, with other calendar widgets I've used in the past, I only need to single click.
davek

That's strange.... The single click works for me when directly accessing todos through the website.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 06, 2009
Some other people have reported needing to double click on the calendar, but we have not been able to replicate this problem. We are still looking into it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.