ForumsQuestionsReordering checklists

Reordering checklists
Jamie

Posted: Jul 07, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
As I create a checklist, I just enter items as they come to mind, then once I feel as though I have finished, I would like to be able to reorder the items as I see appropriate however I can't seem to be able to move the items around within the checklist. Is it possible to reorder these items?
Salgud

Yes, if you make them sub-tasks (must have pro membership)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Once you have subtasks enabled, go into your account settings and under the "subtasks" heading, select the option to manually sort them.
Jamie

I have done that and after sync still cannot move subtasks around. I just want to be able to rearrange the order after I have created the subtask (specifically on the iPad).
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Subtasks cannot be reordered on the iPad. Only on the website. This is planned for a future update.
JCarl

Can they be rearrange if you just open Toodledo through Safari on the Ipad.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I don't think so. Safari on the iPad has no mouse, so certain actions like click and drag don't work perfectly. This is also something that is on our to-do list.
kyleandmccall

Posted: Jul 09, 2011
Some tasks are not subtasks of other things. I, too, will sometimes brainstorm and would then like to simply drag and drop the various tasks into a new order necessarily having to make one thing a subtask of another. Any possibility this feature could be added?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 10, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.