ForumsQuestionsWebsite Access Problem

Website Access Problem
JCarl

Posted: Jul 19, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
My whole company is trying to log into Toodledo with the screens coming up garbled. Is this a problem with the website. We recently started using Styles-Skins but did not have any problems for several day. Now everything comes up garbled.
JCarl

The website came up scrambled. We had to sign out, wait for a second refresh of the sign in and sign back in. Key point is that this happened on computers that have never used Skins so I don't think it is a skin problem. It acts more like a site problem.

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It sounds like a problem with your company firewall. The firewall is blocking the images and other style information that is needed to properly display the page. You will need to contact your IT department and ask them to stop blocking parts of our website.
JCarl

This has never happened and have been using Toodledo for at least one year. It settled down after awhile and seems to be working OK. Some of the accounts recently added the Google Stylish and a skin but not all of them and all of them experienced the problem. Will keep an eye on it and see if it was just a fluke. Has anybody had a problem with Stylish and Skins. I eagerly anticipate the new UI which will probably eliminate any use of skins. Keep up the good product and improvements.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.