ForumsQuestionstags and linked data

tags and linked data
dsaliamonas

Posted: Jan 06, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hello! This is the first time that I'm using Toodledo, and I have two questions. First of all, how do I add a tag to a task? The word "tag" does not appear on my page and there is no icon that I can find that would seem to symbolize this.

Secondly, is it possible to have data from one task automatically carried over to another? Say I have to call someone on Tuesday, and then the same person again on Friday, can this person's phone number be automatically carried over to the Friday task? Also, could any notes that I've added also be carried over to the new task (and all others in the future concerning this person)? Maybe this has something to do with GTD, but I thought that I'd ask now.

Thank you very much.
David
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 07, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi David,

To use tags, you need to go into your account settings and under "Fields used" put a checkmark next to the tag field. You may also want to enable the "repeat" field as well because this will allow you to make tasks that repeat from day to day and carry over notes and other details. However, if you just want to repeating something once, it's probably quicker to just edit the due-date instead of completing the task.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.