ForumsQuestionsPrinting problems in new format

Printing problems in new format
ranilev

Posted: Jul 29, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Printing in landscape makes the print a very slight bit larger, but the task list only takes up about half the width of the page - it puts the "Workspace" indicator all the way at the right margin, leaving a huge white space underneath it on the right side of the page.

The problem occurs because my browser window is maximized. If I decrease the width of the browser window to the width of the task list, the "Workspace" indicator floats to the left, and the print works better.

Can you change the "Workspace" indicator (at least on printouts) so that it is in a fixed position, rather than floating to the right margin? That would help a lot!

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 29, 2011
Thanks for the additional info. We will look into it.
info

Posted: Aug 01, 2011
I was able to fix the printing problem with the font size in IE by:

going to FILE >>> Print Preview >>> Changing Shrink to fit to 100% and it printed just fine and large enough.

Hope this helps.
dlarson583

Posted: Aug 06, 2011
Frustrating,
used this program to save time, not spend hours trying to print...
drobbins

Posted: Aug 07, 2011
Agreed. The small font makes it nearly impossible to read. Please help with this.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 08, 2011
We have not been able to reproduce the problem of small fonts when printing. If this is happening to you, please post the details about your web browser, print settings and number/size of columns so that we can try to reproduce what is happening to you.

Thanks
hrcarr10

Posted: Aug 14, 2011
Have had the same problem using either IE9 or Google Chrome.
Not a permanent solution but have resolved temporarily as follows - may be useful in determining final fix.

1st step: Tools>>Print>>Page Setup>>DISABLE SHRINK TO FIT>>Set desired "Font">>OK......This will allow the Toodledo table to expand to 100%, may be too large.

2nd step: Tools>>Print>>Print Preview>>Change "Print Size" (in window) to desired size, probably less than 100%....This will get Toodledo back on the page, if need be. Then Print.

Good Luck!!!
Joerchner

Posted: Aug 18, 2011
A great feature of your website would be to PRINT SINGLE NOTES from Notebook. Without the Note-List on the side, no "workspace", just a single Note. Is it possible already? Or planned to be implemented?

Thanks a lot!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 21, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
patrick.min

Posted: Aug 22, 2011
I, like others here, am having problems printing. I use this for work and my boss is not very computer literate. It is imperative that I be able to print this out in a readable format. I'm using the multi-line with subtasks. If the page shrinks to fit then its way too small. If I don't use the shrink to fit then the words don't wrap appropriately.

I didn't have this problem before the recent modifications to the application. Any help that can be provided would be appreciated.
suzanne.feinstein

Posted: Sep 19, 2011
Problems printing in Firefox 6.0.2 for Mac (Snow Leopard) - when I try to print in "indented" format, it cuts off 6-7 lines/tasks between pages.

When I print using Safari, it works perfectly.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 19, 2011
Thanks for the bug report. Firefox has poor printing support, but we are looking into it.
smithangels

Posted: Feb 08, 2012
STILL not working! Using newest Firefox. Frustrating. Please would you look into your incompatibility with Firefox printing?
Barb
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.