ForumsQuestionsRepeat

Repeat
atlazione

Posted: Jul 28, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
How do I set a repeat that repeat upon completion to a certain date in the future? For example, I want to set a task to go to the gym daily till 8/15/11, then it stop repeating from 8/16/11 and on.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 28, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
It is not possible to have a repeating task end automatically. You'll just need to delete it when you are done.
cj

Posted: Oct 19, 2011
I want this feature too....
One probekm I see with the "delete it when you're done" strategy is that, if I am using the goal setting/tracking and I delete the repetitive task, the 'chain' gets deleted too... No?
bobtwb

Posted: Nov 15, 2011
I'm another user who would like to have a task repeat until a certain condition is met (such as number of reps or the arrival of a selected date).

What has prompted this is I need to apply a cream to my face twice a day for two weeks to treat precancerous skin damage. What I'd like to set up is a two tasks with alarms to remind me of this (one in the morning and one at night), that automatically stop after 14 repetitions.

Otherwise, I'll need to remember when to stop. Not having to remember everything is the whole point of a task list. I could set up one more task to remind me to delete these tasks, but having the original task self-delete would be more elegant.
pharasymczuk

Posted: Jan 20, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
+1 for that function
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.