ForumsQuestionsCalendar Feature Request

Calendar Feature Request
stevenyi

Posted: Jul 30, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
This request may be a bit big, but it would be somewhat of a dream tool for me. I'd love to see a Google Calendar-like interface for the Calendar feature, where one can see day or week with hours of the day, and allow scheduling of items by dragging them into the calendar. The use case for me is: at the start of the day, I'd love to go over my items that are due that day, then block off times to work on those items. I can imagine at the beginning of the day, I see my items that have due dates as "all day" type todos at top. I'd want to drag them into the day to schedule them, so I can plan my day. i.e. work on this from 10-12, this other task from 12-1, etc.

It'd be awesome to then be able to integrate that as a calendar itself in Google Calendar too.

Otherwise, the new calendar layout is already a nice step forward for me and I find I am already using it more than I previously did. The above feature for me would just take it to the next level.

Thanks!
steven
stevenyi

Posted: Jul 30, 2011
Note: Just re-read the forum note and added the contents above as a feature request ticket.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 01, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.