ForumsQuestionsShare Notebook Pages

Share Notebook Pages
Swede512

Posted: Aug 05, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hello! I'm new to Toodledo but I'm loving it already!

My husband and I both have separate Pro accounts and we love that we can assign tasks back and forth. Is this possible with Notebook Pages? Example: We have already started to plan our Christmas shopping and we're entering tasks and reminders. I have a corresponding list of Christmas gift ideas in my Notebook but my husband is not able to view/edit it. Is it possible to change the settings to give him this permission? If not, is it a feature that will be available in the future?

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 05, 2011
The notebook section is not yet sharable. Only tasks can be shared. This is on our to-do list, but in the meantime, you can put your ideas into a task and it will be sharable.
arosga

Posted: Sep 08, 2011
Just a "ditto" on this item for your developers' to-do list. I use Toodledo as well with a co-worker and it would VASTLY improve this software for our purposes to be able to share the notebooks in shared folders.

Thanks much for all your work!!
dannycerezo_131358...

Posted: Dec 23, 2011
Just bumping this back up because the sharing of Notebooks would really help our team work better.
bwavra

Posted: Dec 29, 2011
Yes please get notebook to be shareable. Please!!!
elmkjaer

Posted: Mar 13, 2012
Just started testing toodledo for business use - this is a dealbreaker, can't use it without sharing of notebooks
Marek Tereszewski

Posted: Apr 02, 2012
Sharing my notebook would allow me to quit using Evernote, and have everything in one place. That would be another reason to go Pro Plus.
richard_SD

Posted: May 15, 2012
Me and my employees would like to see the notebook sharable aswell. This would be our reason (13 accounts) to go pro plus.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 16, 2012
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.