ForumsQuestionsShow Filtered Tasks on Recently Completed

Show Filtered Tasks on Recently Completed
JCarl

Posted: Aug 25, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
When tasks are hidden on Recently completed clicking Show does not reveal them. This is the only view that I am experiencing this. Anybody else have this problem. I am using Google Chrome.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 26, 2011
Can you please elaborate? I looked at my "recently completed" tab and I was able to hide/show tasks with filters. Is it a particular filter or scenario?
JCarl

Posted: Aug 28, 2011
Main View-Recently Completed

My sorts are by Folder, Alphabetical, Auto

At the first screen of this view it shows old tasks. There are no other screens. The show button does not click unless I go to the folder by the right arrow. This then would take me to the Folder view. In summary, Main-Recently Completed. In addition as I have conveyed it has to be a task that was completed other than today. For example I have a Vacation folder that all tasks were completed in last 15 days. I expect some of them to be filtered based on your parameters but I also believe the filtered ones should be revealed when I click Show. Nothing happens.
JCarl

Posted: Aug 28, 2011
I am not putting any other filters on your view. I am Indenting sub-tasks and using the last option in setting regarding Parents.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 29, 2011
I don't understand what you mean by "first screen" or "the show button does not click". Can you please reword that? Toodledo is always one screen that can be longer and require scrolling. I dont know what an "other screen" would be. When the show button doesn't click, what happens? Do you get any errors?
JCarl

Main-Recent Added is the View

1. Their are hidden Old Tasks
2. Nothing happens when you click show, no crash, just nothing happens.
3. I have created a very comprehensive Support ticket on this and its associated Search of completed items.

4. I am willing for Support to look at my account if needed.

Thanks
JCarl

http://www.toodledo.com/tasks/index.php#main
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.