ForumsQuestionsChanging Calendar View

Changing Calendar View
wfilho

Posted: Sep 14, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi All,

I'm working with toodledo and recommending this product to my clients. I'm using GTD+Toodledo+Google in my coach jobs to teach how people could work with real mobility, it's working fine !

The only thing that I can't find in toodledo and what's very important to someone starting using GTD and managing time in right way, is a calendar where you can change the view and interact with the tasks dinamically, as we can do in Outlook.

I had synchronized Toodledo with Google Calendar, but the problem with the long interval that Google takes to re-synch is a problem. For example: If at 8:00 I cancel a meeting that I should be in today at 18:00, and at 12:00 my secretary needs to confirm an meeting to 18:00, I couldn't rapidly see my google calendar and confirm that I have time at that hour. Changes in the same day aren't trustable using toodledo and Google calendar.

Other problem is the poor calendar view of Toodledo interface and the absence of a calendar view in Toodledo's iPhone App.

I think if you develop a calendar view like Google, showing your tasks in a simple timeline (start time and end time) we wouldn't need to use google calendar. And in this case, we could use GTD more effective, controlling everything with toodledo tasks, scheduling meetings, everything into toodledo.

Is there a Template for toodledo's calendar or another 3rd party tool that can implement a better calendar view and use for toodledo's calendar ?

Thanks in advance.

Wellington
http://about.me/wellington.watanabe
cspence

Posted: Sep 14, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Try Pocket Informant. It integrates with Toodledo, as well as the calendar in the iPhone (which can be connected to Outlook). You can see both with in the same app.

It can also sync directly with the google calendar.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.