ForumsQuestionsNumber of task limit

Number of task limit
vivendom.budget

Posted: Sep 16, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
As i read on help topic link https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=97,
the number of tasks on toodledo are limited to 20.000.
Recently i estimate that I'll reach this amount on 2014 or 2015.

Have you got on mind to increase this limitation on the future as you did before
with file atachments maximum storage from 1 to 5 Gb?

I love new Toodledo version.

Thank you a lot !
Joan
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 16, 2011
The more tasks you have in your account, the slower the website will work for you because this is a ton of data that has to be transferred between the website and your browser. I am assuming that you are mostly referring to old completed tasks. The best thing to do would be to export your completed tasks to your computer for archival purposes and then allow the website to delete older completed tasks to keep things tidy.
vivendom.budget

Posted: Sep 18, 2011
I understand your position, but...

You are working on a offline solution actually.

Could we think on the possibility to have on the same environment, access to:

1) Last 20.000 tasks: OFFLINE/ONLINE
2) Older completed tasks: OFFLINE (desktop backup)?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 19, 2011
We will think about it, but you should know that only a handful of people have reached the 20,000 task limit. This would be 10 tasks a day (every day) for 5 years.
vivendom.budget

Posted: Sep 21, 2011
My 4 reasons to encourage you:

1)Using Toodledo,we are actually managing 5 people team tasks with amazing results. 2 tasks a day per person.

2)I don't want to change my tool because in 2008 we tested 15 similar tools more with worst results.

3)Professional CRMs is not an option for us. Expensive, no flexibility, self-made development non available, etc..

4)Probably this "handful of people" will accept a "Premium Pro Plus Subscription" with more advanced functionalities and performance. We could pay for that.

Thank you !
Peter Scott

Posted: Oct 26, 2011
I just discovered this limit myself when reading the API error codes. I am at 4000 tasks myself and expect to hit the limit within 2 years. I would like to see the limit raised for Pro Plus subscribers.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.