ForumsQuestionsExtensive Repeat & Repeat Search

Extensive Repeat & Repeat Search
yvrard

Posted: Sep 29, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,
I'm using toodledo extensively and I feel some frustration with repeat and repeat search criteria.

1 - REPEATS
for example, I do a task every 1st, 3rd and 5th saturday (there is not a fifth saturday every month). I've got to do a task 2 days before it'll be something like that :
task 1 REPEAT 2 days before the 1st saturday of each month
task 2 REPEAT 2 days before the 3rd saturday of each month
task 3 REPEAT 2 days before the 5th saturday of each month

It'll be nice to have this "before" (or "after") implementation (days, week, month).

I've tried using start date but it's messing everything up as it'll take the next repeat start date on the 1st, 3rd or 5th saturday and not 2 days before (or maybe I missed something).

2 - REPEAT SEARCH CRITERIA
I have searches to see my next actions called "0 delay" and I'd like to have a search called "0 delay +" for the same actions + the action coming on the next 15 days AND which repeat every 2,3,4,5,6 and more months. When I use the repeat criteria in searching I only have the basic repeat criteria and I cannot use for example every 4 months or every 2 years.
Any idea ?

Thanks
JP
Salgud

+1 for 1.
2, not so much.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.