ForumsQuestionsGoal count

Goal count
melaniephd

Posted: Jan 21, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I see how to sort by goal but is there anything besides a chain that will tell me the number of tasks completed per goal? I see where TD tells me how many tasks are left in my goal, but what about a number of completed tasks?

Thanks. I am really enjoying TD.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Actually, the number you are looking at on the goals page tells you how many tasks have been completed per goal. If you read the top of the page, it will explain it.
melaniephd

The goals page gives me a count of outstanding tasks per goal, not number completed. I've tried to get it to tell me the number completed using many different methods, but I can only get the tasks to sort, not count. I did assign completed tasks to goals AFTER the fact. Could that be the problem? Even so, I can clearly see that the counts listed are for outstanding tasks and not completed ones. Thanks for any help! By the way, as a new feature, I would love to see statistics by goal rather than by folder.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 22, 2009
If you edited the goal after completing it, then it wouldn't be counted. The task counter on the goal page increments each time you complete a task that has an assigned goal.

Hope that helps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.