ForumsQuestionsChange date range for 'Recently Completed' Filter

Change date range for 'Recently Completed' Filter
jlounder

Posted: Oct 04, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I currently have the 'Recently Completed' filter turned on. Is there a way to adjust the date range used by this filter? I'd like it to only show tasks I completed today.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 04, 2011
Unfortunately, this isn't possible, but it is on our to-do list. However, we can't comment on a timeframe for implementation.

Thanks
Stuart Simpson

Posted: Oct 05, 2011
I second this option, or a similar option. I need to see all completed tasks for a folder. Not just resent.

How can you have a folder where you can't see all the activity? Doing a search for a folder to see the completed tasks is just not practical. From a google search I see you have had requests for this option sense, at least 2010. These threads have been closed because of age.

I just upgraded to a paid version, and I am already thinking I wasted my money.

Thanks for your time, Stuart
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 05, 2011
If you frequently need to see all the completed tasks for a particular folder, you can make a saved search for this easily for quick access. The reason why we don't show all completed tasks in the standard lists, is because some people have been using Toodledo for several years, and they would have hundreds of ancient completed tasks that are no longer relevant and clutter up the display. If you need to see them, they are only a quick search away.

We are considering making the "recent history" number configurable.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.