ForumsQuestionsMystery Appointment on my ToodleDo calendar

Mystery Appointment on my ToodleDo calendar
5reided

Posted: Jan 22, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Is it possible for Toodledo to automatically generate a calendar of tasks for each user, so each user has their own URLs, which can be subscribed to from Google Calendar? For example, automatically generate a calendar of my tasks, give me and only me the URL to this calendar, and then I go into Google Calendar and enter this URL to make the calendar appear in my list of calendars.

I'm not at all an expert with this stuff, so there's a good chance I'm wrong, but please look into giving each user his/her own calendar to subscribe to.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 23, 2012
This is possible, but it would mean that everyone would have to unsubscribe from the old calendar and resubscribe to the new calendar. Most people won't know to do this. For those that do, we have already provided a solution by switching to a Google Calendar Sidebar.

We need a solution for all the people with existing subscriptions that aren't aware of the problem, or don't care enough to seek a solution. For this, we need Google to fix the bug. The good news is that we may have been able to catch the ear of someone at Google and a fix might be in the works. For now, please switch to the Sidebar and you won't be bothered by the problem anymore.
rebcamuse

Posted: Apr 30, 2012
Thanks for this thread---it helped me fix the issue, and provided an alternative in the interim (while waiting for Google to fix things on their end).
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.