ForumsQuestionsReordering Workspace

Reordering Workspace
Alister Cruickshanks

Posted: Nov 15, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Is there any way that the Workspace drop down can be re-arranged.

For example, we have each of our staff listed and then a general workspace used to log article progress for our magazine.

We would like the article progress one displayed at the bottom of the list.

The workspace drop down is not even in alphabetic order as all our staff are jumbled up.

I have tried removing a workspace and re-adding it, but it just goes back in the same place as before. Perhaps this means that the workspace is ordered by Toodledo account number or something.

Does anyone know of a way around this, as we want to purchase more workspace accounts, but only if we can sort them.

Thank you
kjt

Somewhere on the website it says that an user really can't manually re-order the to-dos. The lack of that feature makes this program worthless for me. Please let me know if you get an answer. Thanks [email protected]
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The workspace menu is currently unsorted, which means it will be random. I will fix this so that it is at least alphabetical in the next update.
Alister Cruickshanks

Posted: Nov 16, 2011
Thank you, that is wonderful. I look forward to the update when it comes. Sorting alphabetically would be perfect.

Your website has been an outstanding tool to our business and certainly by far the best task manager available.

Kind Regards
Alister
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It should be sorting now :)
Alister Cruickshanks

Well done!....That was fast!

That's much better thank you, tomorrow I will register some more Pro accounts workspaces for our staff to share.

Once again, thank you for your help and swift update!
Alister
Alister Cruickshanks

Just registered another account, and it works very well.

A little update task for you to add to your list! When you re-assign tasks, the drop down is also random. Could this also be alphabetic!

Many thanks
Alister
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 17, 2011
Whoops. We'll get the re-assign list in the next update :)
Alister Cruickshanks

Posted: Nov 18, 2011
Great, thank you. Also I noticed the New Task Assign To box :)...I know I am a pain!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.