ForumsQuestionsUse on Ipod touch as a planner

Use on Ipod touch as a planner
marilynegougeon

Posted: Nov 20, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I'd like to use my Ipod touch as my family's main day planner. However, there's one main problem with this. I can't seem to enter an appointment (or a task) say 2.5 months away (can only see the next week, then 1 month, then 1 year on Ipod Touch). I can see a regular Calendar view on toodledo.com however I don't plan to use the online account very often. Is this impossible to see directly on the app? I've synced it to iCal however this hasn't solved my issue either. I love the app however without this capability I'll have to switch to something else. : (

Any help that you can provide is much appreciated.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 21, 2011
You can pick any date on our iPhone app. When you are looking at the list that shows the next week, 1 month, 1 year dates, click where it says "Custom" and this will let you pick any date you want.
marilynegougeon

Thank you, that helps. I'm wondering if there's also a way to see a 'Calendar' view (with dots under the dates where something is scheduled)?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Unfortunately, this isn't possible, but it is on our to-do list. However, we can't comment on a timeframe for implementation.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.