ForumsQuestionslocation/feature suggestions

location/feature suggestions
MikZ

Posted: Jan 04, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I'm sure I'm repeating what's been said many times before in this forum, but since there doesn't seem to be a way of limiting topic searches by date, I haven't found any recent threads to add my +1 to. Sorry about that. It would be helpful if there was a separate Toodledo feature suggestion system, so users can vote for features.

Anyhow, as mentioned previously, the 'location' field would be much more useful if we could assign multiple locations to tasks. For example, if I need more whiteboard markers, it would be good to select a newsagency, a supermarket, an office supply shop and even a dollar shop. I know Toodledo doesn't reveal its feature roadmap, but does Toddledo at least agree that this is a good idea, and one it will pursue one day?

I actually don't find the address and latitude/longitude fields very useful, and I'm confused about what location fields look like to third party apps. I would hope that just plain 'newsagency' or 'OfficeMax' would be available, so a third-party developer can add a feature to regularly do map searches in the background and alert when I'm near a relevant location. The Google Maps results for 'newsagency near -33.90, 151.17' and 'Flight Centre near -33.90, 151.17' are sufficiently relevant for this. I guess my question is whether third-party apps can see the location names I create, even when I don't add an address or coordinates.

Thanks for providing this place for my musings. =)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 05, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.