ForumsQuestionsHow to sync with Ultimate To Do List for Android?

How to sync with Ultimate To Do List for Android?
variableenigma

Posted: Jan 16, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Am I missing something here? I can't figure out how to sync my current lists on Ultimate To Do List with my new Toodledo account. Apparently, I can create a NEW account on Ulitmate that syncs with Toodledo, but it won't upload all the tasks I already have, which completely defeats the purpose. I'm already frustrated enough with google tasks, and I REALLY want this to work.
mco

I looked quickly at the Ultimate web site but didn't see much help there. Ultimately (ouch), this is something you may need to address with the developers of Ultimate. However, every iPhone app I am aware of that syncs with Toodledo allows you to sync existing tasks to an existing Toodledo account, so it is hard to believe this is not the case for you.
variableenigma

haha, Good point. Apparently, since all my Ultimate stuff is in a google-linked account, I can't sync it with toodledo. This is profoundly annoying. I would have to manually re-create every single task on a new account and then everything would be duplicated. Ugh.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Please contact the company that makes Ultimate To do for assistance with their app. There are lots of people who use it with Toodledo, so I know that it is possible, and popular.
Mark

Posted: Jan 18, 2012
As I understand it, you have been using Google Tasks and want to move to Toodledo. The glitch is that apparently Ultimate ToDo List cannot be used to make this transition. I think there must be a way to export your Google Tasks (on your computer) and then use the Toodledo import options to set up your tasks in Toodledo.

Once you have this import, delete your Google Tasks account from Ultimate and instead link it to Toodledo.
CharleneTX

Posted: Jan 19, 2012
When I started using UTL, I wanted to make a backup of my Google Tasks in case something glitched. The only way I found to make a true copy of tasks was: https://google-tasks-porter.appspot.com/ . All the other methods make a copy of the task list, but didn't include dates and/or notes.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.