ForumsQuestionsUse PocketMod Instead of Toodledo Booklet?

Use PocketMod Instead of Toodledo Booklet?
J-Mac

Posted: Feb 11, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I posted this question almost a year ago but no one had an answer back then. And since no improvements have been made in the Toodledo Booklet since then, my question is still looking (hoping??) for an answer.

Has anyone managed to figure out how to use PocketMod or RePocketMod to print their Toodledo tasks? PocketMod and RePocketMod allow you to configure your data virtually anyway you like, but you need a way to get your data into it first. Since the Toodledo Booklet has many issues and is not very configurable, I don't bother trying to use it anymore, but I really would like to be able to configure a booklet that I can use. One of the PocketMod apps would be great if I could get my Toodledo data into it.

Thanks!

Jim

EDIT: Whoa - Never mind. I finally figured it out. In PocketMod I was able to create pages from my Toodledo lists - by folder. Excellent!

This message was edited Feb 11, 2009.
aderbyjones

Posted: Apr 19, 2009
Jim, how did you manage this? I like the booklet, but need it more customizable.... Thanks.
Anders

Posted: Apr 19, 2009
I would also like to know how this could be done without hand-entering all the data. I am sure Toodledo will update their booklet options, but in the meantime, this is interesting.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.