ForumsQuestionsSome To Do's Don't Show

Some To Do's Don't Show
J-Mac

Posted: Apr 20, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Toodledo has one very nasty feature - filters that I did not set.

I click on Starred view and only 9 of my 10 starred tasks show. And there is a not at the bottom of the page saying that 1 is not showing due to filters; it has a link that says "Turn Filters Off". Clicking that does absolutely nothing.

Plus, I have not set a filter. How and why does this occur? I am trying to view by Starred and sort by Folders withing that. So I have the "Starred" view selected, and in "Sort" I have "Folders" selected.

1 - Why does this message show? (I do NOT have a separate filter set)

2 - What is the "Turn Filters Off" supposed to do?

3 - Do filters ever get set silently without a user actively setting it up? Or is "Sort" somehow synonymous with "Filter" in Toodledo?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You found a bug. Thanks for pointing this out. The missing starred tasks are actually tasks that you have completed already, but due to the bug they are sill being counted as active. This will be fixed shortly.
J-Mac

OK. Thanks for the reply! I have tried on several occasions to figure out what the heck filter was set, but there aren't any.

Filters in Toodledo look simple, and actually are. But I kept thinking there must be something else there that I was missing.

Thanks again.

Jim
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.