ForumsQuestionsEasily adding subtasks + master tasks color-coded + Zooming?

Easily adding subtasks + master tasks color-coded + Zooming?
Viktor

Posted: Feb 13, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi guys,

Toodledo is great! I had to say it first:-)) my only difficulty is the easy handling of subtasks...

While normal tasks can be added quickly by filling out the various fields with the right info, if you adding a subtask you then need to go to the folder where they are and drag&drop them to an existing master task (I know you can navigate to the master task and use add subtask, but 90% of the time I am adding tasks without navigation to the actual master task).

Ideally when you click on the "add a task" green button, there should be a dropdown which would just list context sesitively the available master tasks letting you to pick one qickly - that would make input much easier!

By context sensitively I mean by the time you need to define your master task for the new subtask to be added, you inputted the folder information, so the last dropdown would contain only the master tasks within that folder... This way you could very quickly add subtask regardless of where you are...

Also color-coding the master tasks would go a long way to make big folders easier to see - you could pick in the options to have the bold or bold and a color, etc...

Another improvement would be the ability to "zoom on" certain master task-subtask block, so the rest of the tasks on that page would disappear - this would be cancelled when you navigate away from the page...

The above are in order of priority - they would make my life soo much easier... What do others think about these? I' d like to hear your opinion!

Best regards: Viktor

This message was edited Feb 13, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 13, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Good ideas. Thanks for the suggestions.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.