ForumsQuestionsiPhone Toodledo V2

iPhone Toodledo V2
corp

Posted: Feb 17, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I look Toodledo ssssssssoooooooooo much that I not only use it for my own personal things, but for my small business. I have a hand full of people and Toodledo works great as a production log. I've upgraded both accounts to the pro.

So...What I Want: I want to be able to purchase a V2 of the iPhone app. I want to have 2 icons, maybe the blue one with the gold 'check' and the other 'gold with the blue 'check'' ...
This way I can keep the office stuff separate from my own but have the ease of use of accessing both of them. I would pay for that.

OR...make in the next upgrade the ability to switch between accounts! Yeah...that would be good.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 18, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
davek

Isn't that what contexts are for? Just curious, why that doesn't work for you?

Because TD is flexable in terms of setup, I always learn something new from the way other people use Toodledo.
Proximo

I use one Toodledo account (Pro) to manage 4 different areas of my life. I am a GTDer.

1. Work
2. Home
3. Personal
4. Business

I am able to do this easily with one account. I use folders for these areas and control projects with sub-task. I also use tags to my advantage along with my context.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.