ForumsQuestionsToodledo Error 100 when syncing with gSyncit.

Toodledo Error 100 when syncing with gSyncit.
davidkoeneman_1312...

Posted: Apr 10, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
PeterW Asked me to re-post this question here for discussion.
I am using gSyncit to sync task from Outlook 2010 to Toodledo. So far it has been great.

Only when I try to sync tasks using the CONTEXT field, do I receive this error. Does not matter if the field is populated. And it seems random on which tasks throw the error.

If I deselect syncing the @context field in Outlook 2010, the error goes away. Either way, the contents of the field to not sync with or without error.
gSyncit says this is a generic sync error message delivered by Toodledo.
What am I doing wrong and how to I fix?

------------------
Error = Error while updating item: [JEEP (Trans fluid change)]. Error 100 : Unknown Error

Detail = at gsyncit.core.services.Toodledo.ToodleDoService.ThrowIfError(XmlDocument xmlDocument)
at gsyncit.core.services.Toodledo.ToodleDoService.InsertContext(ToodleDoTaskContext context)
at gsyncit.core.TaskToodleDoController.UpsertToodleDoTask(ToodleDoTask entry, _TaskItem taskItem, TaskFeedMapping feedMapping)
at gsyncit.core.TaskToodleDoController.UpdateToodleDoTasks(SyncTable syncTable, TaskFeedMapping feedMapping)

Version = 3.4.21.0
Purveyor

PeterW also suggested that you contact the gSyncit developer.
Did you do that?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This is a question for the gSyncit developers. We cannot fix problems with their app.
davidkoeneman_1312...

Posted: Apr 23, 2012
Toodledo is throwing the error messages during sync. gSyncit developers asked me to contact Toodledo for resolution.
dave

I am the developer of gSyncit and would like to know what the conditions are that would cause a "100 Error" when inserting a new context.

The error message "Error 100" is returned as a result of inserting a new context which fails. In your Toodledo service code what are the conditions that trigger a 100 Error?

You have directed the user to ask us to help with this issue but we would like to know what condition causes this error in the first place so it can be addressed.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The only way that error 100 can be caused is if you try to add a context without a name. A context must have a non-empty name. It should be sending error 7 instead. I will get this fixed.

This message was edited Apr 23, 2012.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.