ForumsQuestionsHelp..Tags/Context won't stay on ipod

Help..Tags/Context won't stay on ipod
nestafett2

Posted: Feb 20, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, I got this app to help me organize my school work. I got every assignment to sync on it after a few tries (theres 144 all together if I remeber correctly) but now when I try to add tags or context they con't stay.

It always shows up right away inside the task but when I go to the context or tags list it won't have anything listed (sometimes they will be in there, sometimes not) by the next day or a few hours later they are all gone again, the only ones that stay are the first 4 that I put on it.

I don't have multiple contexts on any of them, does anyone know whats going on or has anyone had this problem? without tags and context this app isn't anything great to me because of how I organize and I already missed a school assignment cause it wasn't where it's supposed to be, help!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Which app are you using on the iPhone? There are 4 different ones that sync with Toodledo and it is important that we know which one you are talking about.

Thanks
nestafett2

oops, sorry =)

I'm using the one called "todo".

Edit, sorry, it was labeled that but looking further it's called "ultimate todos" by mmdesoft

This message was edited Feb 20, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 22, 2009
Ok, so the problems you are reporting are in the "Ultimate todos" application by mmdesoft, so you'll need to contact them for support. Or, you could try using our iPhone app called "Toodledo".
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.