ForumsQuestionsno deviders

no deviders
aus-wanderer

Posted: May 02, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Is it possible to switch off the dividers completely? I don't need to group my tasks because they are sorted by the due date anyway and the dividers not only steal space but also confuse me.

It looks like in Auto sort they are off (looks very clean) but unfortunately then my tasks are not sorted by priority, which is my secondary sorting after the due date.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Unfortunately, this isn't possible, but it is on our to-do list. However, we can't comment on a timeframe for implementation.

Thanks
JPR

This work around requires a Pro account which gives you 3 sort criteria. Sort by:

Date Completed
Due Date
Priority
aus-wanderer

It actually seems there is no pro account necessary for this work around. Even without the 3rd sort criteria my tasks are sorted by priority (after the due date). Nevertheless there is still one divider left that steals space, but it's much better than 3 or 4. :-)
aus-wanderer

Aaarg! Now I have got a fat colum which I can't switch off either so I can only choose the kind of space hog (4 dividers or a Date completed colum).
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 03, 2012
If you really must get rid of the dividers, you could try using a browser plugin such as Stylish to customize the site and hide the dividers. You will need to learn a little CSS to do this, but its possible.
aus-wanderer

Posted: May 03, 2012
That's a good idea but I think it's too much work for me. A native setting to switch them off would be great, so I will wait.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.