ForumsQuestionsWhy can't I use features without showing the columns?

Why can't I use features without showing the columns?
Dave Noonan

Posted: May 04, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I would like to use Repeating tasks with a Start Date and to use Tags and Contexts and Status. Unfortunately the features are tied to columns which push the Notes icon way off my screen. My options are endless horizontal scrolling or turn the features off.

I've put in a feature request (to second the same request from 2010) put if it hasn't happened in the last two years I don't hold out much hope.

I really don't understand why the feature is tied to the UI but I'm open to suggestions for workarounds.

I'm also open to suggestions for Toodledo alternatives but I haven't found a good one yet.
cabbage

Score: 1 Reference
You can change the notes icon placement in your settings, and there is a button near the top that lets you resize the columns. Should be pretty quick to fix!
JPR

Score: 1 Reference
Posted by cabbage:
You can change the notes icon placement in your settings, and there is a button near the top that lets you resize the columns. Should be pretty quick to fix!

Settings > Tasks > Display Preferences > Show note icon on the left
Dave Noonan

Score: 0 Reference
Doh! Thanks! I didn't know I could move that icon since you can't drag it like you can the rest of them.

This message was edited May 04, 2012.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.