ForumsQuestionslongtime task with due date on daily basis

longtime task with due date on daily basis
cxu

Posted: May 24, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Some task like reading a book involves reading on daily basis. But you still have a final due date say next Sat. And you want read part of it during 0930-1130 daily in the next few days until due date. And I want my calendar(ios default one which I connect to my toodledo) to show me in the next few days that time 0930-1130 is scheduled to reading the book. How can I set up a task to get stuff like this?

All I can do right now is to set a goal chain. But problem is that you cannot set a final due date for the ultimate goal say finishing reading my book here.

Thanks! And toodledo is the best GTD software and service I have ever used
cxu

Or maybe I can set up enough subtasks say one subtask for oneday. But that's not I want since once you miss one day the due date can not be automatically postponed.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It is not currently possible to set an end date on a repeating task. You will need to manually delete the task when you are finished with it, or make it non-repeating on the last day.
TimberXX

I am maxing out the number of tags I can attach to an item on the ipad. How can I increase this?

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Unfortunately, this isn't possible, but it is on our to-do list. However, we can't comment on a timeframe for implementation.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.