ForumsQuestionsOL Tasks: Numerous instances of repeating-

OL Tasks: Numerous instances of repeating-
mark_1337909683

Posted: May 25, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Just installed the app and using a trial version of gSyncit until I can determine the effectiveness of both--

I have a number of Outlook Tasks that are scheduled to repeat. I generally set the Task preference so that the next instance of the task does not start until n days post completion of the currently pending task. Hence, no further instances of the task appear in OL until the currently pending completes.

This is NOT so on the Tasks as synced to the phone. My task list is cluttered with future instances of the same task. This cannot be the way in which the app is designed?

Thanks,

Mark
Purveyor

Posted: May 25, 2012
Posted by mark_1337909683:
This cannot be the way in which the app is designed?
You're right. The Toodledo app will show only the next instance of a repeating task.

You are having problems syncing with Outlook. You need to contact the makers of gSyncit.

Also, FWIW, there is a separate Toodledo forum for Third-party applications.

This message was edited May 25, 2012.
mark_1337909683

Posted: May 26, 2012
Regarding this thread and any other associated threads I posted within the past few days. As it turned, out after numerous emails with their support, my problems with gSyncit were solely restricted to the 50 task trial version. At Dave's suggestion I purchased the full version (fully refundable withing ~2 weeks). I did so and the software worked as advertised.

I cannot express how excellent their (his) support is. I wholly recommend this app to anyone who might be listening in.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.