ForumsQuestionsCompleted/deleted tasks showing on website/iPad

Completed/deleted tasks showing on website/iPad
contact.emily

Posted: Jun 06, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
App works great on my iPhone. On computer/website and iPad, however, I still see a bunch of old tasks though I've tried hiding them, deleting them etc. On the iPhone the completed tasks go to the bottom with a checkmark and I delete them periodically. I literally see no way on the computer/website to see what I need to currently do! Help? This is making me want to delete the app. thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 1 Reference
To hide completed tasks on the website, click where it says "Show" and then uncheck the "completed tasks" checkbox.

To make completed tasks go to the bottom instead, click in the "Sort" section of the blue toolbar and select "date completed"
contact.emily

Score: -1 Reference
still not working, I'd done that. Only option is to show 'recently completed tasks' which I didn't select. They're still there. I just want to purge anything I've already done and only see the ones I see on my iPhone!
contact.emily

Score: 1 Reference
another note - for some reason I have 110 tasks listed on the website as "not completed" including ones I completed months ago. On my iPhone I have just the 10 I want to see..
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
It sounds like the iPhone and the website are not in sync. This will help: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=76
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.