ForumsQuestionsToodledo integration (e-mail, Evernote, DropBox, TimePunch...)

Toodledo integration (e-mail, Evernote, DropBox, TimePunch...)
RostaR

Posted: Jul 25, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
After exhaustive research on the web (even here are some related topics) I use this as a last resort, because I cannot find a way how to solve following situations effectively:

?1: I receive an e-mail (Exchange)...an answer is going to take 30min, so it is worth converting to a task...yes, I can mail2task it to Toodledo, but that way I lose the ability to answer directly and I also have to keep the original e-mail: some kind of a link between task (in Toodledo) and the e-mail? or other solution?

?2: I work on a task, there are various sorts of data involved (Photoshop images, AutoCAD drawings, Word documents...) - what is the hub, connected with the task and allowing me to access all of these easily?

?3: A task is to have a meeting. This task is a subtask of a project. The meeting is likely to produce some new tasks, so I would like to have my meeting notes connected to the task for future reference. During the meeting I am most probably going to take snapshots of sketches, record statements etc. - so I would use Evernote as it allows all of it... farthest I went this integration road was to use same Tags in both apps ... inspired by the way how Nozbe works... but it is still not it.

?4: I need to record how much I spent on a task compared to my expectations - so some way of recording would be appreciated...

any suggestions are welcome, thanks
ros
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 26, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
1) I do not currently know of a way to link from Toodledo.com directly to a specific email inside of Exchange. This would be cool, but it isn't possible to my knowledge.

2) You can get a Pro Plus subscription and upload those files to Toodledo and attach them to tasks.

3) I don't really know what the question is here. You can create subtasks and you can have meeting notes attached to those subtasks. You can also take snapshots and upload them to Toodledo and attach them to tasks (with a Pro Plus Subscription)

4) You can do this. Go into your account settings and enable the length field (estimated time) and the timer field (Actual time).
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.