ForumsQuestionsNo Due Date visible in multi-line view?

No Due Date visible in multi-line view?
Salgud

Posted: Sep 20, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I've started using multi-line view after I've got everything setup the way I want to remove the clutter. Works great except that I use a lot of fields, and the Due Date field is not visible, even with the browser in full screen mode, when I click the down arrow to see the details. But the Start Date is. If I had a choice, I'd prefer to see Due Date rather than Start Date. Both would be even better. Is there any way around this?
Sabina A.

Hi Salgud,

You can choose to have the "due date" field visible in your account settings.
Salgud

Thanks for your reply. I already have the Due Date field turned on, it shows in the Grid view, but not in the Multi-line view.
PeterW 

Multiline view shows the task name and primary sort field. Change your primary sort to due date and you will see it.
Salgud

Posted: Sep 24, 2012
Thanks for your reply, Peter. I checked, and my primary sort is already Due Date, but that field is not showing in Muli-line mode. Any other suggestions?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 24, 2012
Do you have the experimental scrolling feature turned on in your account settings? If so, you may need to make the window wider, or scroll horizontally to see the due-date on the right side of the page when viewing in multi-line mode.
Salgud

Posted: Sep 25, 2012
Ok, that did it. Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.