ForumsQuestionsDue Date

Due Date
timothy.williamson

Posted: Mar 08, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Same issue here. Dates on the iPhone are behind by 1 day.

iPhone Due Date = 3/5/09
Toodledo Web Site = 3/6/09

To fix it, on the iPhone I went to Synchronization > Modify Account Login > Force Toodledo.com -> iPhone Sync

Actually something is still messed up. I added a new task "Test" on the iPhone and made it due 3/9/09 (tomorrow). The date synced correctly to Toodledo.com, and the date shows correctly on the iPhone.

But on the iPhone when I go to the "Due Dates" filter and choose "Today" (3/8), my "Test" task is showing up there when it should actually be in "Tomorrow".

I verified that my time zone and date are correct on the iPhone.

This message was edited Mar 08, 2009.
sventhebrit

Hi All,
Just to let you know -- it is all working correctly again.
I synced with Toodledo and then on the iPhone ... I selected Settings > Delete ALL tasks, folders, contexts and goals on the iPhone. Clicked on Purge data now. This immediately deleted all the tasks on my iPhone. I then navigated back to the main screen and clicked on Sync.
All is well and tasks are showing on the right date.
Not sure what the issue was (maybe DST changes in the US), but it is working again now.
Regards
Steve
sventhebrit

Tim got there just before me with the post.
I guess either procedure does the same thing.
The good news is that it is all fixed for now.
Steve
Josh B

None of those methods are working for me unfortunately either. Also found on website under "today" its showing March 8 & 9 tasks, but only when I click the 7 or 30 day tab. If I only click "Todau" tab, then I see only todays. Tomorrow shows tasks for Tuesday instead of Monday.

On iphone, under today, it shows March 8 & 9th tasks instead of just 8th.
ddn2003

I have the same problem as JB :(
martin

Seems to work for me again! :-)
Thanks for fixing it, toodledo team.

(My problem was only with the browser-version. I use todo on my iphone which was always fine).
chris.wilson

Works for me too!

My only question - if it is timezone related - is whether it will continue to work correctly throughout the day. I'll keep checking.

Where are the Toodledo servers located?

Chris
rpowell

Well, I'm still having a problem with it even on the browser. Just reset my time to 8:33 PM (it was 7:33 PM, screwed up by DST I suppose), but it still lists "Today" in the browser window even though the dates are for tomorrow.
Josh B

I'm also still having the issues on both the browser and iPhone client
RC-DC

Posted: Mar 09, 2009
I'm having a similar issue. Using the iPod touch 2G. It all appears to be correct on toodledo.com, but there are some tasks that display a day off on the app (due tomorrow on the Web appearing due today on the iPod).

My date/time settings online and with the iPod match.
steve

I notice that there don't seem to have been any comments by Toodledo yet, and I've seen their comments elsewhere asking that if necessary the Contact Form is used to report problems rather than relying on the forums.

This is just to say that I've therefore opened a Support Ticket - in this instance just directing the Toodledo guys to this thread.

Steve
offsky - test Post deleted
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It's a daylight savings bug. We are looking into it.
pilecky

I am having same problem. If to-do is domne on Iphone dates are synced correctly. If task is posted online, it will be a day off on the iPhone (day -1). I hope they are looking into it. If have tried resets and copt from the server and still same problem. I verified it happens only when a new to-do is created on-line and syncing with iPhone cause the problem.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This is a bug with daylight savings time on the iPhone. If you go into the Synchronization settings page in the app and go into "Modify Account Login" and push the "Force Toodledo.com -> iPhone sync" button, it will re-download everything from the website and fix all the due-dates that got pushed ahead by a day.

We have the bug fixed already, but because Apple takes several weeks to approve updates, it won't get here in time (obviously). The above method will work for sure.
steve

Just wanted to thank you for fixing this so quickly. I appreciate there's a time delay on Apple's part now but, when it's up, should this fix "Daylight Savings" changes in any country, or just when the US DST changes?

Thanks again.

Steve
Winston Chiu

I do apologize for cross-posting.

I'm having that very same problem. This issue may be a bug in connection to the upgrade. Need help. FYI, I'm using Ultimate ToDo (perhaps something to do with your API). Thanks!

PS: I've also tried purging, deleting the Ultimate ToDo app and re-installing the app before sync, no luck.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The bug fix will make it work for any country.
Anders

Posted by Winston Chiu:
I do apologize for cross-posting.

I'm having that very same problem. This issue may be a bug in connection to the upgrade. Need help. FYI, I'm using Ultimate ToDo (perhaps something to do with your API). Thanks!

PS: I've also tried purging, deleting the Ultimate ToDo app and re-installing the app before sync, no luck.

I also use Ultimate Todos, and can't figure this out. I syncronized, then went to the web app and fixed all the dates there, then hit "copy all from Toodledo" in the sync menu of UT. Still all the dates get bumped up a day. I guess we can't expect support for a 3rd party app here, but I am emailing that developer now.
steve

Posted: Mar 11, 2009
STILL A PROBLEM - Toodledo.com and Toodledo iPhone App

I just wanted to say that although the problem seemed to have been sorted, I've just noticed that various items which DID definitely have a Due Date of tomorrow (Thursday) now have a Due Date of today!!

Also, I edited an item yesterday and gave it a Due Date of 31 March. When I look at it today it now has a Due Date of 30 March.

It seems that it may be a different problem though. Before when the dates appeared wrong, they did look correct on a mouseover. Now the mouseover date is also today - ie a day early.

Hope you can fix this guys.

Regards.

Steve

This message was edited Mar 11, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.